09 March 2013

Apam Polkadot For Hantaran Nikah

Assalamua'laikum..


After being away for some reasons(macam lama sangat!haha), ultimately, i come out with my cuties apam toink2! Haha. Sorry quite busy and buat2 busy pun ya juga. Lalalala


Taknak cerita banyak, just wanna say Million thanks to my beloved friend, Ilah(classmate UDM), for this abruptly order, apam polkadot size S and M ,theme blue+pink with blueberry filling! Yummy!!

~SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU ILAH&SUAMI~

*nak order boleh pm me@ facebook.com/aapn25

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts
in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this site.
Studying this information So i am satisfied to show that I've an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I so much for sure will make sure to don?t fail to remember this site and give it a glance regularly.

Feel free to surf to my website see more

Anonymous said...

wah cantik & menarik colornyer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...